Wednesday 13 February 2013

Topshop SS 2013 Has Arrived: They've Gone For 'Doctor Chic' But Just Hit 'Care Home Confusion'


Of Course Jourdan Dunn looks great, but I doubt anyone else would.

Looks like she's wearing a lab coat. A very plain, untailored, unsexy lab coat.

This looks like someones tried to do Tartan, but got bored.





















Very 80's quiz show.

Actually quite like this, but still not 'wowed'. Maybe I only like it because I'm pretty sure I want to be Cara Delevinge

Conclusion
This all felt a bit uninspired to be honest. A a little too minimal. And Souless. The lines that they did use were unflattering and shapeless. The mesh dress, perhaps one of  better pieces wasn't 'unique' at all, I bet I could find something very similar on the high street pretty quickly.

It feels like they have gone for 'doctor chic' but just hit 'care home confusion'. Totally agree nothing inspiring or wishlistable, what a let down. 

I did quite like the shoes, but really weren't made for a humans feet, it seems. I don't know why they didn't make them for people you actually have toes, are Topshop unique's target market the Witches from Roald Dahl (they had no toes)


As the resident 'shoe person' I can say that the transparent ones are the only ones worth talking about here, everything else is a rather dull nineties throwback, love a bit of nineties, but not when it seems lacklustre, come on people commit. 

Regards,
 Dorothy and teensiest input from Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment